How We Work
We are frequently asked to take a lead role in guiding
a project from vision to reality - beginning with the
conceptual master planning of the entire project
through golf course design and construction
management. Our early involvement in a project
assures the landowner or developer of maximizing
the potential of his unique property and helps to
translate valuable real estate assets into successful
ventures. We are typically requested to be an
integral member of the project design team - bringing
our experience, design creativity, worldwide contacts
in the golf community and environmental awareness
and sensitivity to every project.
“By working with a limited number
of select clients, I can commit to a hands-on personal involvement on
- J. Michael Poellot, ASGCA
Our typical project involvement includes:
• Preliminary meeting with the client to discuss project vision
• Site visit(s) to assess the potential of the property and to advise
on the financial viability of construction.
• Coordinate project with client and other members of the project
• Preparation of conceptual design plans.
• Colored rendering of the golf course route plan for client review
• Preparation of construction drawings and specifications
• Periodic construction observation.
• Provision of specialist construction personnel as required.
J Michael Poellot Golf Designs | San Jose, CA | Copyright © 2010 | All Rights Reserved